Opening times,venue, accomodations
ADRESS OF THE EXHIBITION PARK OPENING HOURS
Marseille - Parc Chanot Wednesday 19 October : 8h30-18h00
114, Rdpt du Prado Thursday 20 October : 08h30-18h00
13 008 MARSEILLE Friday 21 October : 8h30-13h00
Tél. : +33 (0)4 91 76 90 60
- By train : The new St Charles station is bigger and brighter than ever and is at the heart of the city centre, 5 metro stops on a direct line from Marseille Chanot.
- By car : 3 motorways linking Spain, Italy and Northern Europe pass through Marseille : A7, A55 and A50. Direct link between the A55 Coastline and A50 East motorways via the Prado Carénage tunnel and the Prado Sud tunnel providing quick access to Marseille Chanot.
- Airports : Marseille Provence international airport is 30 minutes from Marseille Chanot
- Metro : Marseille is served by 2 metro lines / Stop: Rond point du Prado (line 2)
- By bus : Stop: Rond-Point du Prado / Bus nos.: 21-22-23-44-45-83
Exhibitors have the possibility to access a restaurant by booking tickets on the exhibitor space.
A snack area is also available to all.