Opening times,venue, accomodations
ADRESS OF THE EXHIBITION PARK OPENING HOURS
Lille - Grand Palais Wednesday 20 October : 8h30-18h00
1, boulevard des Cités Unies Thursday 21 October : 08h30-18h00
59 777 Lille Friday 22 October : 8h30-13h00
Tél. : +33 (0)3 20 14 15 16
REACHING THE EXHIBITION
Lille Grand Palais offers great accessibility and integrated parking of 1186 places as well as over 7000
parking spaces under 10 minutes walk.
- By train : Lille Europe TGV station and Lille Flandres station at 9 minutes walk
- By car : On the doorstep of the A1 and A25 highway, 1, Boulevard des Cités-Unies – 59777 EURALILLE:
the Lille Grand Palais reception is located on Boulevard Emile Dubuisson
- Airports : 3 international airports: Lille Lesquin is 15 minutes by car, Paris-Charles de Gaulle
60 minutes by car, Brussels Zaventem 70 minutes by car
- Bike : “Zenith” station in front of Lille Grand Palais and 2 V’Lille stations (4 minute walk):
Administrative city and regional hotel
- Metro : 4 stations: Lille Grand Palais (5 minute walk), Lille Town Hall (7 minute walk), and
Lille Flandres Station and Lille Europe (9-minute walk)
- By bus : Bus: Citadine 1, Zenith stop
Exhibitors have the possibility to access a restaurant by booking tickets on the exhibitor space.
A snack area is also available to all.